Ministry participation with KAC begins with a mutually honest relationship between brothers and sisters accepting and serving Jesus Christ as their Savior. Regardless of individual experience or skill, KAC welcomes all brothers and sisters who have a unified desire to reveal God’s kingdom through a creative ministry and wishes to participate through voluntary commitment. Thus, in managing an ecumenical mission of common ministries (discipleship, peace, community, etc.) not reflective of specific faith backgrounds, KAC is comprised of both individual members and group members.
Individual members include all individuals who support the KAC ministry, regardless of age, academic background, gender, denomination, position, occupation, etc.
Group members include Mennonite schools, churches, communities, civic groups, MVS, etc., that are in partnership with KAC’s ministry.
Further, members dedicated to KAC’s ministry
- Deny themselves (Matthew 16:24)
- Do not seek to be the first (Mark 10:44)
- Walk with the other members in love (John 13:34, 35)
- Live in harmony with their families, churches, society, and other people (Matthew 28:20, 2 Corinthians 8:16-21)
- Use their own unique gifts in building and serving the church (1 Corinthians 12:4-7)